2K Afternoon Childrens' Walk - ALL young people must be accompanied by a parent/carer.
Meeting point is HOPE for Autism, 145 Chapel Street, Airdrie, ML6 6LH. Please arrive at the centre for approx 11.45 AM as the walk commences at 12 noon.
- This fund raising event is open to everyone
- Online egistration is via this booking system. You are welcome to complete an paper entry, available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- There is an entry fee of £20 for the adult 10K walk. Childs’ walk is £10.00
- £20 Adult Walk entry fee includes the cost of a HOPE for Autism T-Shirt (for the adult walk ONLY) and a buffet for adults in the evening on return to the HOPE Centre
- During the walk all traffic signals must be complied with
- There is the option of a 2K walk for children and those who may have difficulty walking for longer. The 10K evening walk is for adults only
- You will have full responsibility for your children at all times. Please note; There will be no HOPE staff in attendance for the childrens’ walk
- There will be water at the HOPE Centre and at water stations on-route for the longer walk.
- A First Aider will be in attendance
- Please return your sponsor form with any monies received to the HOPE Centre by the 28th of September 2019
All participants enter A Walk for HOPE entirely at their own risk. HOPE for Autism shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss suffered by participants as a result of their participation. You will have full responsibility for your children at all times. HOPE for Autism takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to participants during fundraising events. By taking part in this event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in this event.
After the children’s afternoon walk there will be some refreshments and treats at the HOPE Centre until 2.30. After the Adult Twilight Walk, there will be some buffet food and a chance to celebrate at the HOPE Centre. Please confirm by email to email@example.com if you wish to attend.
145 Chapel Street
Airdrie, NLK ML6 6LH
|2k Childrens Afternoon Walk||£ 10.00|