Bulletin: No.1. – 2nd October 2017: What’s New?
- Last week Leanne began her studies towards gaining a Masters Degree in Autism. A lot of hard work ahead but the effort involved will hugely benefit HOPE. Leanne will continue to work her normal 25 hours at HOPE during the course of her studies.
- We are currently having some work done in the centre by our contracted technical staff in relation to the computers. This will help them run more effectively.
- On Thursday, we got confirmation from North Lanarkshire Council that they will provide and install curtains for the high windows in the Rochsoles Centre, and these should be in place in the next 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately they refused our request to install a large curtain across one wall as this would be a fire hazard. The curtains along with the three rugs that have been ordered should go a good way to minimising the echo in the Rochsoles centre.
- We are at the point of launching our Community Parent/Carer and Toddler Group. This is an exciting venture for HOPE and information will follow soon.
- Big news!Our befriending project has been launched today, so check your emails for further information.